Careers at Power Solutions International
Why Work at PSI?
DEVELOP & REWARD
Join Our Community
Our employees regularly volunteer their time and efforts on behalf of several community and charitable organizations.
PSI’s sports program – including organized soccer, table tennis, softball, volleyball and basketball leagues – unites employees in spirited, friendly competition.
PSI’s annual Family Day brings together hundreds of employees families to our main manufacturing facility for food, games and fun.
We are proud to say we can still offer our employees benefits
at low cost to employees,
which is not typically seen in today’s highly competitive job market.
- Two medical insurance plans through Blue Cross Blue Shield – PPO and a High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental insurance plan through Guardian
- Vision insurance plan through VSP
- Voluntary ID Theft insurance
- Employer-paid Basic Term Life and AD&D insurance for employee
- Voluntary Term Life and AD&D insurance option for coverage for spouse, children and additional coverage on employee
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Health, Dependent Care, Parking and Transit
- Company paid Short Term Disability (STD) coverage
- Voluntary option to elect Long Term Disability (LTD) coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Financial wellness coaching – free to employee and family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – free and confidential for employee and family
PSI employees can also take advantage of several consumer discount programs.
GM Vehicle Discount
Program on New and
AT&T Wireless 10%
Discount and Verizon
Wireless 18% Discount
Wood Dale Health
PSI is committed to providing a work environment where employees respect and value each other as individuals and is free of harassment and discrimination. PSI believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity in all areas of employment and does not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, age, military status, protected Veterans status, Vietnam Era Veterans status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.